MATTRESSONLINE.CO.UK PRIVACY STATEMENT
This privacy statement sets out how Mattress Online complies with European Union data protection requirements. This applies to the entire website. Any changes to these policies will be posted on our website. Mattress Online is committed to respecting your privacy. We have structured our website so that, in general, you can visit Mattress Online on the web without identifying yourself or revealing any personal information. Once you choose to provide us with any information by which you can be identified, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
WHAT WE COLLECT
We may collect the following information:
- Your personal information, including name, address, telephone number and e-mail address when processing an order
- We may also ask you to provide us with information regarding your personal or professional interests, demographics, experiences with our products, and contact preferences in order to provide you with further correspondence about our products and services.
- We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties
WHAT DO WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER?
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping and order processing
- Our representatives may follow up, either by e-mail or phone, as part of our consumer care procedures.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by e-mail, phone or mail.
- Review our products and services*
*After your order is complete, you will be contacted via email requesting a review of the product(s) you purchased and our services we have provided. This process will be carried out through our partners Reevoo (product reviews) and Trustpilot (service reviews). This is optional and you reserve the right to not leave a review if you so wish.
WHO WE SHARE THE INFORMATION WITH AND YOUR CHOICES?
When you use this site and have not advised us to the contrary, you are agreeing that we may use your personal information for the purposes set out in this statement. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law.
Off Aldwarke Lane
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect on line. We use encryption when collecting or transferring sensitive data such as credit card information.
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other website of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.