- 1. Vacuum packed & rolled up- so it's easy to move into position. This is helpful to avoid scraping walls, banging doors, etc and good if you are alone or not up to manhandling a large, heavy object!
2. It has a removable, zipped nylon/ fleecy feel cover which I have mixed feelings about (looks a bit cheap tbh)but the mattress itself is a decent quality & comfortable for the price - much better than previous mattresses I've bought in this range
3. I bought 2 of these 18 months ago without seeing them and was happy enough to buy another 2 recently. Ok, I sleep on a Vispring mattress that cost considerably more - sister's castoff: it gave her backache, apparently! (and I can feel the difference) but these are great value for money and probably perfectly fine for most people who have other things they'd rather spend money on.
- 1. The mattress is designed to be one sided so you can rotate it top to bottom but not flip it. This may matter after a few years when, I imagine, it will start to sag. However, by that stage, you might want to buy a new one anyway.
2. If you remove the cover for washing, you are left with a composite of foam pieces covering the 6 sides. Not convinced you'd get them back in neatly afterwards without some help. To avoid testing this theory, I'd recommend buying a good quality mattress protector as with any other mattress!
Published on: 11 August 2017