- How soon can you deliver my item?
- Can you collect my old mattress?
- Help, I didn't receive my order confirmation!
- When will my mattress be delivered?
- Where will my item be left?
- My mattress is too firm/soft, can I return it?
How soon can you deliver my item?
We reckon our Next Day Delivery service is pretty awesome. Order any mattress from our Mattress Delivered Next Day range before 4pm, and you can choose next working day delivery at no extra cost. Many of the next day mattresses have free pillows, too.Back to top
Can You Collect My Old Mattress?
If you buy certain mattresses or beds with Silentnight, Rest Assured or Sealy that are delivered directly by the manufacturer, you have the option to have them collect it for a small fee:
- Silentnight - £19.95
- Rest Assured - £19.95
- Sealy - £39.95
The option will be available when you are viewing ‘Your Basket’ (look for the recycling logo on the right). To include this service, simply click "Add to Basket" and the manufacturer will collect your old bed or mattress at the time of delivery.
We do not personally provide a collection service for your old mattresses. However, there are many greener alternatives to disposing of old bed frames, mattresses and pillows.
A lot of councils offer recycling facilities within your local area and collection services for a small charge. All the information you need can be found on the DirectGov website.Back to top
Help, I didn't receive an order confirmation!
Oh no! We're really sorry. Please check your spam / junk inbox, and if it is in the spam folder, make sure to mark it as "not spam". Adding firstname.lastname@example.org to your contacts list can help, too. If you still can't find it, just drop us a line, and we'll sort it out for you.Back to top
When Will My Mattress Be Delivered?
Our normal mattress and bed delivery slots (including Free Next Day Delivery and Saturday Delivery) are between 8am-6pm. If you chose a delivery day when you ordered your product, you'll find the delivery date on your confirmation email. If your product isn't in stock, we'll contact you within the specified timeframe to arrange delivery on a date that suits you. For more info please see our Delivery page.
For Two Man Delivery, we'll contact you before delivery is due, confirming your delivery time.
Some smaller items like Mattress Protectors and Pillows may take up an all-day slot - if you're not sure, feel free to Contact Us.Back to top
Where Will My Item Be Left?
- Free Delivery & Saturday Delivery - The item will be delivered to your front door of your house or block of flats. Unfortunately due to insurance reasons, our couriers can't bring the item inside. If you need help getting it in / upstairs, try our Two Man Delivery upgrade.
- Two Man Delivery - Delivery is to the room of choice when you upgrade to the two man option. Ideal if you'll have difficulty getting it upstairs. Most of our divans come with a free two man delivery upgrade.
- For more info please see our Delivery page.
Back to top
My mattress is too firm/soft, can I return it?
Unfortunately this one's a bit tricky. There are two main things to remember:
- Mattresses are quite large and heavy, so they're expensive to transport
- We can't re-sell a mattress that's been slept on - no one wants to sleep on a "used" mattress.
That said, we can usually accept returns of mattresses that haven't been opened, so long as we're notified of your intention to return within seven days. Please bear in mind that we'll only be able to refund the price of your mattress, minus the cost of transport. See our Terms of Sale for full details.
All in all, we strongly recommend that you try out mattresses in a store before you buy online, because comfort preferences are incredibly subjective.Back to top