Index of terms and conditions
TERMS OF SALEAcceptance of Order
Accuracy of Information
Standard Bed Sizes
Warranty & Guarantees
Right of Cancellation
Damaged / Disputed goods
Returns address and Postal Address
MATTRESSONLINE.CO.UK WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USEWebsite Operator
Materials in Site
Accuracy of Information
Jurisdiction and acceptance of these terms and conditions
TERMS OF SALE
- The following terms and conditions of sale constitute a binding agreement between MattressOnline.co.uk Ltd and its customers which applies to all purchases made on the MattressOnline.co.uk web site.
- Customers are reminded that these terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
- Please read them carefully, you may wish to print a copy for future reference.
- You agree not to change these Terms of Sale from the form presented by Us.
- All other terms and conditions including those in any order submitted by You are expressly excluded and shall have no effect.
- All communications made thus far by Us are invitations to treat only.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Please do not dispose of your current mattress / bed until you are happy with the items you have purchased from Us and have read in full the following terms and conditions.
1. Acceptance of Order
- 1.1. Your acceptance of these Sale Terms by clicking on the "Accept" button represents an offer of contract from You only and is not binding until accepted by Us either by sending You an email which is received by You
explicitly stating this.
- 1.2. Receipt of an order via the MattressOnline.co.uk website by Us does not constitute acceptance of an order. We reserve the right to refuse your order for any reason.
- 1.3. Any errors or omissions in any catalogue, sales literature, price list, dispatch note, invoice or other documentation or any information issued by Us from time to time shall be subject to correction without liability on Our
- 1.4. You will be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of any order submitted by You, confirming where reasonably requested to do so by Us any telephone orders, and for the giving of such information as is necessary relating to
the Sale Terms and delivery (as the case may be) to enable us to deliver the goods to the delivery address notified by You.
- 1.5. When writing to Us, You must quote your order number.
2. General Sales
- 2.1. All purchases must be paid in full before delivery. MattressOnline.co.uk Ltd will continue to own, and reserve the right to repossess any goods sold from its web site until payment has been received and cleared in full.
- 2.2. Payments are accepted on most credit or debit cards via our secure server. I/We authorise you to make any enquiries you deem necessary in connection with this sale. This information will be used for fraud prevention or debt
- 2.3. All prices quoted are for new products and are priced in pounds sterling including any applicable taxes at current rates.
- 2.4. Price includes delivery to any mainland UK address Monday to Friday. Additional charges will be incurred for delivery the Scottish Highlands and Grampians. Saturday deliveries are possible at additional cost, dependant on
- 2.5. An invoice giving a description of the goods purchased and the price paid will be emailed to you.
- 3.1. Delivery times will depend on the item and the manufacturer. Our delivery lead times are clearly detailed with each product on its respective page.
- 3.2. Items we carry in stock are normally delivered within 24 hours or on the day you specify at the point of order - lead times on items out of stock will vary so please check at the time of ordering.
- 3.3. All delivery times are subject to stock availability and whether your payments have been processed and validated.
- 3.4. MattressOnline.co.uk Ltd are only responsible for delivering goods to the customers door.
- 3.5. All delivery dates are given in good faith but are subject to all matters beyond the control of the Company: including acts of nature, strikes, lockouts and delay by suppliers.
- 3.6. Please ensure you check your items thoroughly on delivery for damage: If upon delivery you find your goods are damaged, please sign for them as "Damaged" and refuse delivery.
- 3.7. MattressOnline.co.uk must be notified within 24 hours of your delivery if any part of your order is missing. All claims will become void after this period.
- 3.8. Deliveries to the following postcodes may take a little longer - allow up to an extra 5days approx: PA, FK, PH, KY, DD, AB, IV, KW.
- 3.9. We are unable to deliver to Ireland (including Northern Ireland) and all offshore islands including Isle of Wight and Isle of Man, we reserve the right to recover all costs for orders processed to these areas.
- 3.10. For free delivery, one delivery driver will bring your item to the door of your house or to the ground floor of your block of flats.
- 3.11. If you need help to get the mattress upstairs, we'd recommend upgrading to our £9.99 two-man delivery service at checkout. This is to your room of choice (where accessible and at owners risk) and may delay your
delivery by up to 7-10 days.
- 3.12. If ordering an item that is 'in stock' we will contact you to book a specific delivery day shortly after we receive your order.
- 3.13. If you are ordering an item that is 'out of stock' we will contact you to book your delivery day as soon as we receive your goods - please allow an extra 7-10 working days for your delivery in this case (in very rural areas
this can take up to 14 days.)
- 3.14. Where the '2-Man delivery' option has been included [purchased], our delivery team will contact you the day before to let you know whether your delivery will be for an AM or PM time slot.
- 3.15. If you cancel your order less than 3 days prior to the arranged delivery day you will be liable for the delivery charge.
- 3.16. Please note: this is not available at weekends.
4. Accuracy of Information
- 4.1. MattressOnline.co.uk Ltd takes great care to faithfully reproduce all descriptions and specifications as provided by the manufacturers, however, errors may occur. If you are in any doubt, we recommend you contact our
customer service team to discuss the mattress in more detail.
- 4.2. The illustrations and colours are representative only.
- 4.3. All sizes are correct according to the manufacturer’s specifications.
- 4.4. All Items are subject to availability.
- 4.5. All details, specifications, prices are accurate at time of publication, but may subsequently change. While we make every effort to ensure that the mattresses shown are as close as possible to the actual specification and
size, there may be slight variations due to the nature of the medium.
- 4.6. We reserve the right to alter specifications as advised by the manufacturers.
- 4.7. Responsibility for checking the dimensions of your bed or mattress lies solely with the customer, MattressOnline.co.uk Ltd cannot be held responsible for customers ordering the incorrect size or not checking the dimensions
5. Standard Bed Sizes
- 5.1. There are no lawful guidelines for sizes of beds that have to be used. The size of the product used is for descriptive purposes and there is no assurance that these sizes will be exactly the same across different
- 5.2. There are no lawful guidelines for sizes of beds that have to be used. The size of the product used is for descriptive purposes and there is no assurance that these sizes will be exactly the same across different
- 5.3. For instance, a double mattress from one manufacturer may not exactly fit a double divan from a different manufacturer.
- 5.4. Please be aware that when converted, metric sizes are not exactly the same imperial sizes. Below are all the sizes of beds and mattresses we sell:
|Small Single Short||2'6" x 5'9"||75cm x 175cm|
|Small Single||2'6" x 6'3"||75cm x 190cm|
|Single Short||3' x 5'9"||90cm x 175cm|
|Single||3' x 6'3"||90cm x 190cm|
|Small Double||4' x 6'3"||120cm x 190cm|
|Double||4'6" x 6'3"||135cm x 190cm|
|King||5' x 6'6"||150cm x 200cm|
|Superking||6' x 6'6"||180cm x 200cm|
|Emperor||7' x 7'||210cm x 210cm|
|European Small Single||2'6" x 6'6"||75cm x 200cm|
|European Single||3' x 6'6"||90cm x 200cm|
|European Small Double||4' x 6'6"||120cm x 200cm|
|European Double||4'7" x 6'6"||140cm x 200cm|
|European King||5'3" x 6'6"||160cm x 200cm|
- For more information and advice, please visit: SleepCouncil.org.uk
6. Warranty & Guarantees
- 6.1. All items are guaranteed for a minimum of 12 months.
- 6.2. All goods sold comply with all applicable legislation and consumers are reminded that these items and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
- 6.3. Some mattresses also benefit from a free a limited warranty of up to 15 years.
- 6.4. In the unlikely event you do have a warranty claim, we request a photograph of the fault to forward to the manufacturers who can then authorise immediate action for the warranty claim.
- 6.5. There will be charges applied to warranty claims after the first 12 months - this varies dependent on the manufacturer - and any charges will be clarified before a warranty claim is processed.
- 6.7. Any claims made after the first 12 months are subject to transport charges.
7. Right of Cancellation
- 7.1. The customer has an unconditional right to cancel an order.
- 7.2. You must exercise the right to cancel an order by informing MattressOnline.co.uk Ltd in writing to our postal address or via email before the goods are dispatched.
- 7.3. Customers wishing to cancel their order after dispatch must ensure that reasonable care is taken of the goods and that they are returned to MattressOnline.co.uk Ltd (see returns address) unopened and unused in an 'as new'
condition complete in its sealed original packaging and with all instructions included.
- 7.4. If the goods have left our premises, transport charges will be incurred. The customer is responsible for all transport costs, it is the responsibility of the customer to return the goods using their own transport to the
address at the bottom of this page. Please note: our transport charges start from £35 + VAT.
- 7.5. All orders are inclusive of a non refundable payment processing fee of 3.5%.
- 7.6. To accept a return item we need to be notified in writing within 7 days of delivery, you then have a further 14 days from your written notification to return the item to us.
- 7.7. Orders paid with Interest Free Credit can only be cancelled within 14 days of placing the order. Please note: custom orders manufactured to customers specifications (including none standard sizes) are non returnable /
- 7.8. Cancellation Email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- 7.9. Cancellation Postal address: see section 10.
8. Damaged / Disputed goods
- 8.1. We will exchange any mattress that is either damaged or faulty upon delivery only when the customer follows all of our terms and conditions that apply.
- 8.2. Before processing a damaged / disputed goods claim, we will require a photograph of the damaged / disputed goods before any action can be processed.
- 8.3. It is the responsibility of the customer to check the goods have been delivered in good condition.
- 8.4. If you are unable to check the goods for damage before signing the delivery note, please sign for the item as damaged.
- 8.5. If you sign for an item as delivered in good condition and you subsequently notify us of damage, this may effect your eligibility for an exchange.
- 8.6. Please contact our customer services team within 24 hours of delivery to notify us of a fault / damages via email to email@example.com.
- 8.7. Please send in photographic evidence of any damages as soon as possible via email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 calendar days.
- 9.1. MattressOnline.co.uk Ltd will refund the purchase price of the goods or services within 30 days of receiving and checking the goods are as new and complete - less any transport costs and a card processing fee of 3.5% for
credit cards or £1.50 for Debit cards.
- 9.2. Customers who refuse delivery at the door will be liable for a return delivery charge from £35 + Vat.
- 9.3. Unfortunately, we cannot authorise refunds or exchanges on any products that have been unpacked or slept on.
- 9.4. To accept a returned item we need to be notified in writing within 7 days of delivery, you then have a further 14 days from your written notification to return your item to us.
- 9.5. MattressOnline.co.uk Ltd cannot be held liable for items ordered incorrectly or in the wrong size.
- 9.6. No refunds can be given for inadequate access or the item not fitting in the customers room.
- 9.7. Where possible, MattressOnline.co.uk Ltd will liaise with the manufacturer with regards to an exchange - it is the sole discretion of the manufacturer to offer an exchange if this circumstance should arise.
- 9.10. Exchanges, where applicable, will incur additional costs.
- 9.11. Items ordered on Interest free credit are not eligible for cash refunds. However, we will raise a credit for the appropriate value (less any original delivery costs) for use within our shop.
10. Returns address and Postal Address
- Please send all returns and mail to the following address.
- Please supply our telephone number: 01709 780 881 to the courier / postal service as a point of contact should they run into any issues when trying to deliver the goods.
- MattressOnline.co.uk Ltd
- 11.1. All prices are inclusive of VAT.
- 11.2. A VAT applicable invoice will be emailed to you automatically upon placing your order.
- 12.1. MattressOnline.co.uk Ltd use the information supplied by you through the ordering page to process and fulfil your order. We do not retain any payment details; only contact information. This information will not be supplied
to any third party except to our reviewing partners (see 12.2).
- 12.2. You will be contacted via email by Trustpilot, who handle our service reviews, and by Reevoo, who handle our product reviews. You can choose to not to leave any reviews if you so wish.
- 12.3. You may also be contacted by us for marketing purposes. You can opt out at any time. To be removed from our mailing please email a request to email@example.com, alternatively click the unsubscribe link that
will be on any of our marketing emails.
MATTRESSONLINE.CO.UK WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
1. Website Operator
This website is operated by MattressOnline.co.uk Ltd of Units 7-9 Alexandra Centre, Rail Mill Way, Parkgate, Rotherham, South Yorkshire, S62 6JE
Mattress Online grants you a non-exclusive license to use this website upon the following terms and conditions. Mattress Online may terminate this license at any time without notice.
3. Materials in Site
3.1 This website contains material that is owned by or licensed to Mattress Online This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. It is protected by intellectual property laws including, but not limited to, copyright.
3.2 All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to Mattress Online, are acknowledged on the website.
3.3 You may view, use, download and store the material on this website for personal and research use only. Commercial use is not permitted. The re-distribution, re-publication, or otherwise making available of the material on this website to third parties without the prior written consent of Mattress Online is prohibited.
3.4 Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
4. Accuracy of Information
4.1 The information in this website is given in good faith and for general information and interest only. It is subject to change without notice. Mattress Online is not responsible for any inaccuracies and (except as set out in clause 6.3) makes no representation and gives no warranty as to its accuracy.
4.2 The information in this website should not be relied on and does not constitute any form of advice or recommendation. By using this website you confirm that you have not relied on any such information. Any arrangements made between you and any third party named or referred to on the website are entirely at your sole risk and responsibility.
4.3 Nothing on this website is intended to be nor should be construed as an offer to enter into a contractual relationship.
5.1 This website contains links to other websites. Mattress Online accepts no responsibility or liability for the content of other websites that are not under the strict control of Mattress Online. Any link is not intended to be, nor should be construed as, an endorsement of any kind by Mattress Online of that other website.
5.2 You may only create a link to this website from another website or document if such website or document is, in Mattress Online' sole opinion, appropriate to be associated with the Mattress Online brands. Mattress Online will notify you if such a website or document is not appropriate and require you to remove the link.
5.3 If you create a link to this website, it must open in a full standard browser window and be clear that this website is a separate website from the website or document linking to it. For the avoidance of doubt this website may not open in a window within the website of document linking it or be framed.
6.1 Mattress Online does not guarantee that use of this website will be compatible with all hardware and software that may be used by visitors to the site.
6.2 Except as set out in clause 6.3, Mattress Online will be under no liability to you whatsoever whether in contract, tort, (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, restitution or otherwise for any injury, death, damage or direct, indirect or consequential loss (all three of which terms include, without limitation, pure economic loss, loss of profits, loss of business, depletion of goodwill and like loss) howsoever caused arising out of or in connection with the use of this website or the use, accessing, downloading or relying on any information or other materials contained in this website, including, without limitation, as a result of any computer virus.
6.3 These terms and conditions do not exclude its liability (if any) to you for personal injury or death resulting from Mattress Online’s negligence, for fraud or for any matter which it would be illegal for Mattress Online to exclude or to attempt to exclude its liability.
8. Complete Agreement
These terms and conditions (including the privacy statement referred to in clause 7) contain all the terms that you and Mattress Online have agreed in relation to the use of the website.
9. Jurisdiction and acceptance of these terms and conditions
9.1 This website is controlled and operated by Mattress Online from its offices in England. The formation, existence, construction, performance, validity in all aspects whatsoever of these terms and conditions or of any term of these terms and conditions or any dispute in relation to the materials contained in this website shall be governed by English law. The English and Welsh courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these terms and conditions or use of the website.
9.2 Your continued use of this website indicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions. Unfortunately, if you do not accept these terms we must require you to stop using our website and terminate your license to use it.