A topper is a layer that goes over your mattress to provide additional comfort and support. They’re available in a range of fillings and depths, so you can customise your mattress to give you the best sleep surface for you.
Read on to find the best mattress topper for you to add an extra touch of luxury to your mattress.
The whole package!
We’re starting off strong with the best overall mattress topper - the Luna Gel Memory! This topper has everything that you’ll ever need as it combines blissful comfort with amazing support. The gel memory foam layer relieves pressure and the quilted finish provides luxurious comfort. It’s extra breathable too, so you can enjoy a cooler sleep.
Price: From only £119.95
- Deeper layer of gel memory foam
- Pressure-relieving for your joints
- 5cm deep
- Anti-slip base for your peace of mind
- Cooling, breathable and hypoallergenic
- You might prefer a thinner topper if you don’t want too much height
- For a softer feel, you could try hollowfibre fillings
Comfortable and supportive layer for my mattress, giving it a new lease of life-James
Luxurious comfort all night long
The Silentnight Impress is the most comfortable mattress topper! The cushioning memory foam layer instantly relieves pressure from your joints and moulds to your unique body shape. As it’s slightly thinner than other toppers, you don’t have to worry about your mattress being too deep.
Price: From only £84.99
- Sumptuous memory foam layer
- Provides pressure relief where you need it most
- 2.5cm deep
- Removable, machine-washable cover
- Hypoallergenic for your peace of mind
Really comfy and well made-Martine
Add new life to your mattress on a budget
The Silentnight Deep Sleep pairs fantastic quality and value. Memory foam isn't for everyone, so this topper is a great alternative. The extra-plush hollowfibre filling will give you a cosy night’s sleep. It’s even hypoallergenic, meaning you don’t have to worry about dust mites disturbing your sleep.
Price: From only £44.95
- Cosy hollowfibre filling for extra warmth
- Elasticated corners help secure it to your mattress
- Hypoallergenic to calm your allergies
- Soft polycotton cover for your comfort
- If you’re looking for more support, a memory foam topper may be best
- For a cooler night’s sleep, we recommend a more breathable option
It gives the mattress that bit of extra luxury-Fiona
Outstanding memory foam comfort
If you love memory foam comfort, then the Bodyshape topper is for you. A luxurious layer of memory foam supports your whole body and relieves pressure from your joints while you sleep. Complete with a temperature-regulating cover to keep you cool, you’ll never want to leave your bed.
Price: From only £79.95
- Sumptuous layer of memory foam
- Keep cool with the temperature-regulating cover
- Relieves pressure from your joints
- Removable, machine-washable cover
- Anti-allergy for your peace of mind
- If memory foam isn’t for you, try our hollowfibre toppers
- If you don’t want 5cm extra height on your mattress, try a thinner topper
Saved me from buying a new mattress and is so comfortable-Malcolm
What kind of mattress topper is best?
There are a wide variety of mattress toppers available and they all suit different types of sleepers and different sleeping environments. It all comes down to your sleeping preferences, but each type of topper is best for different reasons.
|Type of mattress topper||Best for|
|Memory foam||Personalised support and comfort|
|Gel memory foam||Pressure relief and a cooler sleep|
|Hollowfibre||An extra touch of comfort|
|Feather-filled||Breathability and additional luxury|
There you have it - our best mattress toppers for 2021! All available with Free Next Day Delivery, you can give your mattress a new lease of life as soon as tomorrow.
If you’re still unsure about which type of topper is best for you, learn more about what a mattress topper is and find out how it can benefit you in our complete guide.