Here at Mattress Online, we keep our customers at the heart of everything we do. This is why we have tailored our delivery services to meet a variety of consumer needs.
These include anything from reducing costs, where possible, to sourcing the quickest ways to get your order from our warehouse to your doorstep. We aim to take the stress out of the process with our Free Next Day Delivery to most areas, so you can sit back and enjoy your purchase as soon as tomorrow.
We offer Free Next Day Delivery, Weekend Delivery and Premium Delivery across most of the UK. This includes:
- Mainland England
- Most of Scotland
- Most of Wales
Unfortunately, we are currently unable to deliver to areas outside those listed above
Alongside the standard delivery options, our skilled team and delivery partners provide the optional service of removing your old mattress. We are happy to help make the transition smooth, simple and hassle-free.
To learn more about each delivery service we offer, including our processes, area restrictions and charges, go to our delivery page.
60-Night Mattress Comfort Trial
We understand that choosing a mattress is a huge decision on your part, which is why we offer a Free 60-Night Comfort Trial on all of our mattresses.
Every mattress has a 60-Night Comfort Trial as standard, but you may see a select few mattresses with either a 100-Night or 365-Night Comfort Trial.
Your Comfort Trial will begin the moment you receive your purchase. During your 60, 100 or 365-night trial period, you have the opportunity to test your mattress and decide whether it is the right fit for you.
If you discover any issues with your mattress, our team will be happy to help you exchange it for a mattress of the same size!
In order to qualify, you need to:
- Ensure you have used a mattress protector throughout your trial period
- This is because mattresses need to be clean and hygienic when being returned.
- Have spent at least 30 nights on your mattress
- This time period allows the mattress to settle in and adjust to your body before you make the final decision.
The exchange process for the sleep trial is straightforward and requires minimal effort from you.
All you need to do is the following:
- Provide our customer service team with your proof of purchase.
- You will then be eligible to choose a mattress for the exchange, ensuring it is the same size as the one you previously purchased.
- Our dedicated team will then send out a mattress bag and arrange a day for the collection of your current mattress and delivery of your new one.
- On the day of your delivery, please enclose your old mattress inside this bag, ready for collection.
- Our delivery team will then take your current mattress and exchange it for your new one.
To learn more about our Comfort Trial and all the terms and conditions, please read our Comfort Trial page.
One of our top priorities is to help save the environment. Our recycling service costs £35 and is entirely not for profit. This service is quick, easy and convenient for you.
The £35 you pay covers the cost of transporting your old mattress, processing it and the fees associated with the recycling facilities.
If you would like to participate in our mattress recycling scheme, just select the ‘mattress recycling’ option in your basket when ordering a new mattress.
It is important to note that we are only able to recycle your mattress when you are buying a new one from Mattress Online.
The mattress you wish to be recycled is also required to be the same size as your new mattress or smaller. This ensures our expert delivery teams are able to fit it into their vans.
On the day of your new mattress delivery, you need to:
- Strip your old mattress of any bedding or protectors
- Place it near your front door
If you would prefer to have your old mattress collected from your room of choice, select our Premium Delivery option at checkout for an additional cost. Some products even come with Free Premium Delivery as standard!
Once your old mattress has been collected, our drivers and delivery partners will take it back to their local depots. From there, the mattresses are split between the two recycling facilities we are fortunate enough to work with - Bye Bye Beds and SSSI Ltd.
To find out more about our mattress recycling service and process, please see our recycling page.